In order to guarantee each of our brides the attention and time she deserves during her gown selection process, we provide a one and a half hour appointment. We want all of our brides to feel relaxed and pressure free when making such an important memory! We would like to help prepare you as best as we can for your special visit by offering some helpful tips.
- Bringing a pair of shoes is not necessary but if you have your heart set on a particular pair (or heel height and style) it will help you determine how you'll look and feel as far as comfort and length if you bring them with you.
- If you're considering special undergarments for your wedding gown, have them handy when coming to your appointment. Special bras, corsets, spanx and other undergarments may help you have a better vision of what your dress will look like when tailored for you!
- We know how important it is to have your friends and family with you while selecting your wedding gown, but we also know that a large group can be overwhelming during the process. Because of this, we suggest that your party doesn’t exceed 4 people. We want the focus to always be on you and your thoughts when trying gowns!
- If you have particular gowns in mind that you would like to try, feel free to let us know in advance! That way we can have them available for you to try on during your visit and we will have a better idea of what you'll be interested in seeing.
- Because evening and weekend appointments fill up quickly, we recommend scheduling your appointment as early as possible so that we can provide an appointment time that works well for you! We try to accommodate all brides, but priority goes to those parties with a reservation.